The Cicret Bracelet

Peyton Jennison, Contributor

There is a new technology that people are trying to make called the Cicret Bracelet. This special piece of technology is small and goes around your wrist. It allows you to use your smartphone, tablet, or mobile device on your arm. The Cicret Team is the first one and only one in the world who succeeded to combine 4 technologies which create this wearable device. It can project with a low-angle, work on any skin color, can be controlled with the finger, and even works in bright daylight. It even is water proof! According to the Cicret website, “with the Cicret Bracelet, you can make your skin your new touchscreen. You can do anything on your arm like read your mail, play games, answer calls, check the weather, and get directions!”

Pascal Pommier, Guillaume Pommier, Nicolas Cruchon, Fabien Noblet, and Laetitia Imperatrice are five people who are trying to make this bracelet become reality. . Laetitia is the only one out of the five who is not a founder of this project, but she is the one who came up with the idea and supports them. Pascal is in charge of Technology, Software, and Strategy while Guillaume is in charge of Concept, Marketing, and Finance. Nicolas is in charge of Design, WEB Marketing, and HUI. Fabien Noblet is also in charge of Technology and Software. Their goal with all the donations is to make a prototype in six months with the help of the French design office.

This little bracelet is very complex once you know how it works. The pico projector projects the interface on your arm. When you put your finger on the interface, you stop one of the eight long range proximity sensors. The sensor sends the information back to the processor, which is the Cicret Bracelet.

All in all, when the French produces it, it will be talked about all over the world. There will be many people wanting to buy this amazing bracelet. This new piece of technology is wonderful example of an idea that is being put in action. The Cicret Bracelet is a truly astounding piece of technology.

4 Comments

4 Responses to “The Cicret Bracelet”

1. Camille Chap on March 25th, 2015 10:26 am

Nice article great job.

2. Kevin on January 24th, 2018 2:52 pm

yeah i agree

3. Jun Shin on May 11th, 2015 8:19 pm

When this comes out the people working for Cicret are going to overpower Apple

4. Nashik nashun on September 5th, 2016 12:32 am

I want this band

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• The Cicret Bracelet

Features

Twinkle Toes and The Bean Stalk

• The Cicret Bracelet

Features

Billy the Beagle

• The Cicret Bracelet

Arts & Entertainment

Fortnite

• The Cicret Bracelet

Features

Duck, Duck, GO!!!

• The Cicret Bracelet

Features

Creator Book One

• The Cicret Bracelet

Campus Life

My School

• The Cicret Bracelet

Book and Movie Reviews

Fortnite

• The Cicret Bracelet

Kid's Korner

Horror – I last saw her

• The Cicret Bracelet

Kid's Korner

Why I Love Gymnastics

• The Cicret Bracelet

Arts & Entertainment

Jumanji Review

The Cicret Bracelet