The Treble Makers

Mrs. Nason’s general music class gets the opportunity to perform in the school Honor Choir. All students in the fifth or sixth grade in Mrs. Nason’s class have the opportunity to participate in this exciting event. The class held auditions for this choir three Tuesdays ago. Not every person got into this choir. The auditioning process was really simple. Every student who wanted to participate in this event had to sing Des Colores (both English and Spanish). In class, every student is practicing Des Colores, You can Dance, You can Sing, and America the Free. The whole class gets to sing during the class along with the Honor Choir students. The fifth and sixth graders have this unique opportunity to perform in front of friends, family, and fellow music lovers. This is a great opportunity for the singers, and people who just like listening to music. Along with Woodsboro students, students of Bryant Ranch, Fairmont, Glenknoll, Glenview, Travis Ranch, Linda Vista, and Mabel Paine will be participate in this event. This is a great opportunity for everyone to watch and support a friend from Woodsboro or an old school. If you would like to show up at this event, the performance will take place at Vineyard Church of Anaheim. The tickets are for sale for $4 and the performance will take place from 7:00 PM until 8:45 Pm.